1. Speak with a Finance Consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs. We can arrange a suitable financial consultant for a free obligation assessment of your position and they will give you lending options to suit your needs.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional team who specialise in your preferred area. Your Hunter French Real Estate Sales Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also inform you how you can register on our website to automatically receive notification of any new listings before they hit the open market.
5. When you find a property that suits your requirements, ask your agent to send a copy of the sale contract to your solicitor or conveyancer. Keep in mind if your legal representative reads the contract before you sign it, you waiver your rights to a cooling off period.
6. If you are considering making an offer, we recommend that you contact your Hunter French Real Estate Sales Consultant promptly who can guide you if you are in any way unsure of the process.
7. You may like to arrange a building inspection to make sure you are aware of any possible major defects. You may also like to make your offer subject to finance until the loan becomes unconditionally approved.
8. You will be required to sign the sale contract and pay a 10% deposit. Your deposit will be held in a trust account.
9. It is advisable you do a final inspection at least two days prior to settlement. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it, and that all inclusions are as per the contract you signed.
10.On settlement day, following written confirmation from the legal representatives, you may pick up the keys from our office.
Disclaimer: This information provided is only a guide and should not be used as legal representation. Hunter French Real Estate recommends you receive independent legal advice before signing any legal documents.